Astral Projection EXperiment
What is Astral Projection? “Astral projection (or astral travel) is a term used in esotericism to describe an intentional out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an “astral body” that is separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it throughout the universe.” – Wikipedia
Can a person astral project/travel ?
Our theory is that a person can astral project voluntarily by way of meditation or sleep or involuntarily by a traumatic experience that causes an OBE.
We are going to conduct an experiment to collect data about the astral plane. Our experiment will have investigators at a location that the medium has never been too, using itc devices and other modalities of communication. The psychic medium that claims to have some experience with astral travel will be at a separate location in a meditative/ sleep state, where she will be monitored via recording devices and live stream. She will attempt to astral travel to the location of the investigators and manipulate the devices with the code word “dragon”. In addition she will try to remember the locations details as she has seen them and report back to the investigators , to further prove that she was there.
The date of the experiment is set for August 24th, the moon phase will be in the third quarter, the weather forecast is mostly sunny in Jamestown NY and Sunny in Waterford PA. The time is set for 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm. The locations are the Eagle Hotel in Waterford PA and the Psychic Mediums House in Jamestown NY.
Our Controls :The location(s) , The code word “dragon”
Variables that might affect this experiment –
-Weather , it could be safe to assume that if weather can affect paranormal activity that it could affect the chances of astral projection. ie; thunder storms
– Sleep or meditation , to astral project it may only occur during a certain stage of mediation or sleep ie; Rem sleep, Lucid dreaming.
-Time, perhaps astral travel only occurs at a certain time of day or night. ie; the witching hour (3:00 am )
-Experience, if the person is a novice or inexperienced this could be a big factor in the experiment.
– Astral abilities, can a person manipulate devices or objects while in the astral plane much like a spirit can.
– Moon phases, if the moon’s cycle can determine the outcome of energy and metaphysical work it could also affect the outcome of astral travel, perhaps it’s more likely during a full moon.
– Location and distance, is there a limit to the distance that a person can go during astral travel and can they travel to places they have never been too.
-Spirits, can spirits inhibit a person from performing astral work.
– Emotions, Can the emotions of the investigators and of the astral projector affect the experiment. Emotions can heighten paranormal activity and can also act as a distraction. Some other things to consider : is this dangerous? And what measures of protection and precautions should we take?
Astral Projection Experiment Results
The team heard the code word “dragon” and “its me kay” come over the spirit box
The medium feels the connection was not as strong as what she has felt in previous AP experiences. She reported feeling spirits touching her face and it felt like her arms were lifting up. She recalled trying to yell the words loud enough for the investigators to be able to hear it and when the meditation was done her voice was hoarse as if she had been yelling.
The medium had hag stones, selenite , assortment of crystals, candles and nag champa in the room and was wearing van van oil.
This is an audio clip from the experiment, it is not the full version. Both the full audio and video version is available to anyone who asks for it.
this clip is not edited with filters or anything for distortion, it is cut and trimmed down and some of the audio has been enhanced so that it is loud enough to hear because the Spirit box was very noisy.
A big thank you to the members of Buffalo Niagara Paranormal for helping me with the first APEX Experiment. Follow them on FaceBook @BuffaloNiagaraPS